[wp-hackers] RE: RE: Modify search function?

Daniel Cameron dancameron at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 14:54:20 GMT 2007

Stephan,
Well I can't compete with that modal box that meyshan provides but I have a
similar plugin that instead uses Google's AJAX API which in search results
from your main blog and other custom URIs, i.e. you second blog or flickr.
Otherwise if these don't help, I always accept code contributions to my
plugins if you ever make SE work out for what you want.
--
Dan
http://dancameron.org/wordpress

Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 08:32:55 +0530