[wp-hackers] Re: Re: wp-hackers Digest, Vol 31, Issue 17

Christian Höltje docwhat+list.wp.hackers at gerf.org
Wed Aug 15 13:10:03 GMT 2007

* Sabin Iacob (iacobs at m0n5t3r.info) [070815 08:28]:
> sam.clark at polaris-digital.com wrote:
> >Sam Clark is away on leave until Thursday 16th August, 2007. Your e-mail
> >has been received and Sam will respond to it as soon as he returns.
> >
> >Kind regards,
> >

> yay, tomorrow's the last day we'll get one of these :D

Seriously.  What a twit. ;-)

Ciao!

--
This is Scrump. I made her, but her head is too big. So I
pretend a bug laid eggs in her ears, and she's upset because

The Doctor What: Not that 'who' guy.             http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat *at* gerf *dot* org                                        KF6VNC