[wp-hackers] Dynamic Style Sheets

Guy Leech guyleech at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 05:54:53 GMT 2007

I simply modified the get_themes() function to include 'stlye.php' or '
style.css'. Since the time of writing I've realised that I need to include
'wp-blog-header', and now everything is working fine and dandy. Though I'm
still having trouble figuring out if the page I'm on is a single page, as
the stylesheet can be called from anywhere. I'm sure I'll work something
out.

Thanks for the help
 - Guy