[wp-hackers] Long post bug in 2.1.3?

Chetan Kunte ckunte at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 08:58:23 GMT 2007

> I'm thinking the problem would have to be something like PHP running out
> of memory or some issue with PHP directly rather than being caused by
> WordPress.

I tried it on my localhost XAMPP setup in Windows, the long post is
displayed. But, on my webhost, I face problems.

> Can you try recreating a post that causes the error (without a more
> tag, so that it happens on the home page), then SSH into your server
> and run php index.php? See what happens from the command-line, and
> what (if any) errors come up.

Yes, will try this and update this thread. (I need to go home to do
this -- can't from behind the wall, so later in the evening.)

Thanks for your help, guys, but please keep the thread running, if
anyone else has any related weirdness. There are far too many things
that are beyond normal users' control. And when, webhosts become
clueless, it takes the enthusiasm out.
--
Chetan, ckunte.com