[wp-hackers] Exclude WP tag > categories

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 04:56:50 GMT 2007

Was wondering if anyone knew what code to use when excluding WP tags
which are classified as categories? I have all XXX hundreds of them
listed in a Category Drop Down sigh. I only want the actual categories
for the posts to be showing lmao!

Here's the plugin's code:
<?php zelig_dropdown_cats('title=Select
Category&post_count=1&boxwidth=180'); ?>

I think I'd need this *even if* I didn't use this plugin right? Meaning,
even if I just used the normal default code to call the categories on
the sidebar? Thanks in advanced.. ;) :)

--
spencerp
http://spencerp.net