[wp-hackers] Re: MySQL HEAP Persistent Object Cache

Robert Deaton false.hopes at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 06:41:59 GMT 2007

Sorry for the heavy triple post, I'm extremely tired and disoriented.

The query above has "trunk_" as the table prefix, you may need to
adjust that to your own table prefix. Forgot to mention that, my
mistake.

Props to Andy as the idea was not entirely my own. De-props to Andy
for leading me on wild goose chases as I was trying to write the SQL
schema for this. The curses that went through my mind should never be
said aloud.

Props to Ryan Boren and Mark Jaquith for their different object cache
backends which I "borrowed" the skeletons from.

Also, I'm uploading a new version momentarily. Forgot str_split is
PHP5 only, adding a wrapper.

--
--Robert Deaton
http://lushlab.com