[wp-hackers] should (can?) wp-cache be adopted into the core?

Robin Adrianse robin.adr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 19:24:11 GMT 2007

On 4/16/07, Daniel Jalkut <jalkut at red-sweater.com> wrote:

> On Apr 17, 2007, at 1:29 AM, Computer Guru wrote:
> > Not unless it can be made 100% compatible with all hosts - Windows
> > and IIS
> > included.
>
> What if it's included but as an option that can be turned off?

Why not just leave it a plugin, then? I personally can't use WP-Cache on my
host for reasons I won't get into here, so it would just be bloat for me and
all those other users who can't use WP-Cache (or choose not to), including
IIS/Windows people.

It's such a good option for the vast majority of people ... it's a