[wp-hackers] Grab a seat. On Delaying 2.2, separating tables

Matt speedboxer at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 19:48:15 GMT 2007

+0.5

I think that Tags should have it's own table, but Link Categories and Post
Categories *should* be in the same table, simply because most people
probably won't have very many Link Cats, so you'll end up with a Table with
like less than 10 rows in it.

Matt (speedboxer at gmail.com)
http://mattsblog.ca/