[wp-hackers] Timezone in RSS feeds

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Wed Apr 11 16:36:13 GMT 2007

I didn't think people cared, but if you strongly feel they do, I guess that's something else.

That was just my opinion obviously, and I'm sure you guys have more experience in the feeds field, so I'll step down here.

I bear no ill-feelings on this matter, I just felt that when it comes to feeds they should all stick to the same mold, so to speak.

Anyway, it's not my decision to make of course, I'm just giving the "alternative opinion" (or devil's advocate if you will). My argument is for the sake of standardization, but if there is a strong argument to the contrary....

Peace,

CG
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/