[wp-hackers] Timezone in RSS feeds

Sabin Iacob iacobs at m0n5t3r.info
Tue Apr 10 17:57:18 GMT 2007

Computer Guru wrote:
> I'm still appalled by the fact that WP 2.1 absolutely refuses to send the full content of articles, choosing to cut off after <!--more--> instead. How many people have to say that they refuse to read non-complete feeds for WP to realize that it needs a "full text" option, I don't know.

see, it appears that hardcore bloggers are very territorial about their
ramblings and are afraid someone would "steal" their masterpieces
through RSS (I've met that attitude in "artist" photographers, too, btw;
I saw one that was extremely pissed off at a soccer fan that had put one
of his (publicly available) photos on his favourite team's fan forum,
although the poor kid had given him full credit and tons of praises) :o)