[wp-hackers] Wordpress Event Viewer Plugin

Brian Layman Brian at TheCodeCave.com
Tue Apr 3 22:23:07 GMT 2007

> So tell me, when you have 500 accounts you use regularly (1+ a month) on
dozens of
> different platforms and scripts with trusted and untrusted people,
organizations,
> and corporations - what DO you do?

You seek an automated solution and do everything you can to ensure that that
one system is protected.

Think about it, centralized solution is much easier to protect than one with
500+ entry points each with vulnerabilities outside your control.  A
security dongle, or even a USB key, that you keep with you is a lot easier
to protect than those 500 systems.  You just need a way to unlock your
secure password storage and allow your browser to do the work for you.

You're a big FF fan right? They have an auto generation password system
built in don't they?  Heck, go buy a few copies of http://www.roboform.com/
for your computers. It'll save you big Rogaine bills later when you go to
regrow the hair you've pulled out.  A co-worker has nice finger print
scanner that could  enter the two master security keys for you.

(Actually it is pretty cool.  He's associated each finger with a different
task on his computer.  And before you ask, no, I don't know what it does
when he gives it the middle finger... Probably reboots into Linux.)