[wp-hackers] Re: Re: 2.0.10 and 2.1.3 Release Candidates

Matt speedboxer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 01:02:47 GMT 2007

It's not like it would be hard to check if you have the latest version.
Quite simply actually. You could just check it against a text file that
contains the latest version. Or even a feed. Of course, someone needs to
remember to update said text file. :P

Matt (speedboxer at gmail.com)
http://mattsblog.ca/