[wp-hackers] Re: 2.0.10 and 2.1.3 Release Candidates

jason switzer jswitzer at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 20:58:00 GMT 2007

Since the WordPress Ideas page went active, one of the top ideas was easy
updating of WordPress. In fact, as of right now, this is the second highest
rated idea.

The 2.0.10 and 2.1.3 release is the 5th release since the public
announcement of the Ideas page. Has there been any development on this as of
yet? If not, how many more releases does the WordPress community have to
wait for before our voice is heard?

-Jason