[wp-hackers] SVN: /branches/stable/

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Fri Sep 29 08:55:34 GMT 2006

> I'd benefit from there being a "stable" branch of WordPress.  Right now
> it'd point to 2.0.4, and when 2.0.5 comes out, it'd point to that.
> When 2.1 comes out, it'll point to that.  Basically, just the most
> recent official release.

Seconded.

It might be easier than that though... couldn't a symlink on the repo server take care of all that without a need to actually link the latest content?
No need to actually physically copy or sync the branch/tag, just ln the code to the new DIR...

I think it would work, but I've never tried it. Does SVN support ln?

Computer Guru
Founder,
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/