[wp-hackers] template name at the top causing header already sent errors

Paul Menard codehooligans at codehooligans.com
Thu Sep 28 15:35:35 GMT 2006

That is strange since PHP comments are not sent. Check to make sure
you don't have spaces or blanks line before or after the template
name section. I would guess that WP will have to read your entire
template file if you place the template  name section at the bottom.
Have not checked the code. I could be wrong.

P-