[wp-hackers] Firefox vs. WP

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 28 00:10:34 GMT 2006

> Sure, I've seen it happen on perfectly configured when the server is
> under a lot of load. I have no idea what causes it, if you open up the
> downloaded file it's usually blank. I've seen it happen on non-WP code
> so I don't think it's something inside of WordPress.
>
> --
> Matt Mullenweg
>   http://photomatt.net | http://wordpress.org
> http://automattic.com | http://akismet.com

Figure it out - will ya? LOL. I actually got a PHPBB site that I run which
does the same thing also. It does seem to happen under very heavy traffic
times, so I kind of wonder if it is a combination of number of spawned
daemons -vs- php being able to handle the load.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net