Editor tab titles was( Re: [wp-hackers] Tabbed Editor )

Petit petit at petitpub.com
Wed Sep 27 23:59:24 GMT 2006

Charles wrote:

>>> That's nice, and similar language is used by Dreamweaver and other
>>> dual-mode editors.
>>>
>> One important thing I sometimes struggle to remember in design is
>> that I are not my user, and in this case neither are Dreamweaver or
>> Front Page users.
>>

> No, but anyone who's created any content for the web before will find the
> terms familiar and understandable, and anyone who hasn't won't touch the one
> labeled "code".
>
> -- Charles
I guess you're right. People don't touch 'code' until the know what it
means.
Well, some do - you may have seen the horrific results some time.
I guess 'Normal' and 'Code' would be simple and useful.

Reason:
Those who not code will find WYSIWYG normal and those who do code will
find code normal.

/Petit