[wp-hackers] Thoughts on Ultimate Tag Warrior

Aaron Brazell emmensetech at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 20:10:31 GMT 2006

On 9/26/06, Stuart Maxwell <stuart.maxwell at gmail.com> wrote:

> I agree with this too. I'd like to see a basic tagging system
> introduced into Wordpress and then let plugin developers extend on
> this functionality by creating features like tag clouds or UTW's
> automatic tags. Offline support would also be really cool so that
> posting from Live Writer or other desktop blogging tools could add
> tags while posting.
>
> Cheers - Stuart.

+1 on Tagging.
-1 on UTW

UTW is powerful but highly unpolished. It seems every change to WP wreaks
havoc on UTW. We've had bloggers ask for tagging, we've installed UTW, and
then they plead for us to remove it.
--
Aaron Brazell
Author & Blogger, http://technosailor.com

"The internet is a series of tubes." -Sen. Ted Stevens