Editor tab titles was( Re: [wp-hackers] Tabbed Editor )

Lloyd D Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 22:17:03 GMT 2006

On 9/22/06, Lloyd D Budd <lloydomattic at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9/22/06, ryan fitzer <ryanfitzer at gmail.com> wrote:
> > >How about "Post" and "HTML"?  I think that's how the users would view it
> >
> > On a lot of email clients "HTML" refers to wiewing in rich text (images,
> > bold, italics, etc..). "Rich Text" and "Code" make sense to me.
>
> It would be great to break out these discussions in a separate thread,
> or better yet involve the technical communication enthusiasts and
> professions on the wp-docs mailing list. Possibly someone could
> summarize the discussion and move it there?
>
> I have emailed a couple friends that are senior TCs to see if they
> have some time to give their perspective.

They were too busy at first, but when I pointed out that they speak
now or forever see awkwark language in WordPress, Vera Horiuchi was
able to find some time.

'"Compose' sounds a little strange to me.'

'Call it "Editor". People are accustomed to the phrase "text editor."'

She thought the title of 'HTML' for the other tab was fine.

Thank you,
Lloyd