[wp-hackers] reply

Doug Stewart zamoose at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 02:10:05 GMT 2006

On 9/23/06, Dave W <dabbaking at gmail.com> wrote:
> I bet this guy was like "LOLZ, I WNT TO BE H4X0RZZZ!!!!?! LOL!!!!" and
> searched google for hackers and came to this.

No, no, you've got it all wrong - his mail was a declarative statement
(note the lack of question mark).   It's almost a Zen thing, if you
think about it.  It's like free verse, man.  "HOW CAN I BE AN HACKER"
- that's deep.

Maybe it's a musing on the different tacks American and British
English have taken - after all, that telltale "AN" before "HACKER"
almost proves that Adewale pronounces it " 'ACKER ".  We might have a
genuine linguist on our hands here, people.

Or maybe we just need to redirect his energies towards the nearest
"HOW CAN I BE AN CRACKER" list.

-Doug