[wp-hackers] Big fix for WP 2.1-alpha3

Roland Haeder webmaster at mxchange.org
Fri Sep 22 20:01:21 GMT 2006

Hello,

I have read all your comments and I will make it better next time (in case of
the ticket system).

With my SQL cacher I'm not targeting only one page (like the index page) I'm
targeting the whole database system. This will surely produce lots of cache
files on big blogs (big in number of posts, comments and installed plugins)
but today there are big hard disks in servers installed where there are such
big blogs.

So I continue my SQL cacher and place a new ticket when I have finished
it. :-)

Thanks again for all your posts both in trac.wordpress.org and here in mailing
list. I really appreciate them all very much. :-)

Roland

--
(GNU) PGP ID: 0x8C8859B9

Weblog: