[wp-hackers] Cache solution for WPMU?

Robin Adrianse shorty114 at shorty114.net
Fri Sep 22 03:08:44 GMT 2006

> I use the APD and pprofp program here. :-) But which time is the most
important? Total elapsed, system or user time? Sorry for the
> n00b question.

The more important time is the time it took on the server to process the
request, so the system time. The user time can vary, due to many conditions
such as their internet connection (56k vs. Cable), their location (you're in
USA, they're in China or something), and so on.

I would be more worried about the system time, for the user time is often on
their end.