[wp-hackers] My Kingdom for a Drop-down list!

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 17 12:06:36 GMT 2006

>MANAGE > POSTS
>I would KILL for a drop-down list in the CATEGORIES column so that I could
>edit the post categories in that panel rather than having to go into each
>individual post and edit the cats there and save.

>We now return you to your regularly-scheduled broadcast.

>Craig.

Someone posted this on this list a few months back. It is still in beta, but
I and a few others have been using it and it works great.

http://uwmike.com/wordpress/wp-cats/

You can assign or remove a post from one or more cats via that manage screen
and it is all ajax based so it is nice and quick.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net