[wp-hackers] RTE

febwa1976 at gmail.com febwa1976 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 06:24:18 GMT 2006

Sorry to oversimplify this but with any product the consumer decides. So if
WP (org or com or other) wants to be the product of choice (my vote) as a
web based communication medium (blog is too narrow a term) - then writing
has to be a no brainer.

In fact it has to be a simple as writing a MS Word (Openoffice if you are
offended) document.

An angled bracket is what people use for putting up shelves.

F.