[wp-hackers] RTE

David Chait davebytes at comcast.net
Sat Sep 16 18:22:17 GMT 2006

+1 on moving editor to a plugin, even having it default ACTIVE in a new
install to accomodate average users over us techie types.  makes it easier
to then replace with other competitive RTEs, and no hunting for how to
disable it site-wide (i.e., just deactivate it! ;) ).

But that's a techie's opinion, someone who won't ever use the RTE bc I don't
need it or want it, it causes headaches for most of my cool plugins, etc. ;)

-d