[wp-hackers] RTE

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 15 13:21:58 GMT 2006

I couldn't agree more on that. I don't run into many problems with TinyMCE
(although I use the Editor Monkey plugin), but I do get tired of having to
reset my DBX boxes on every different computer I post from. It would be nice
to incorporate an ajax method on the dbx state and store it as user meta.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net