[wp-hackers] New Plugin Site - WPPlugins.org

Sean Hickey seanhickey at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 17:57:49 GMT 2006

> Why no link to the plugin page itself?  Usually that's the place for
> detailed instructions, problem-solving, etc.

There are possibly dozens of questions that can be asked for each
plugin.  In the end I decided to let the plugin authors have control.
Some plugin authors may not want to be bothered by so many questions.
If they want to put a link to the plugin page in the description, they
can.  The [url] BBCode tag is supported. :)

However if more plugin authors agree with you, I'll add it.

- Sean
--
http://www.headzoo.com
http://www.480x.com