[wp-hackers] Thoughts on Ultimate Tag Warrior

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Sat Sep 2 19:03:25 GMT 2006

I use it and like it. I find tags more useful than categories for the way my
site (or is it my brain?) works. Adding additional tags to a post on the fly
is good stuff. I *have* a tag cloud, and occasionally use it, but it's not a
major requirement.

Good time to ask, as Christine's site (http://www.neato.co.nz/) appears to
be down.

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk