[wp-hackers] Refresh Timestamp

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Sun Oct 29 20:34:19 GMT 2006

> Generally does for me, too.
>
> However, when I use Performancing (http://performancing.com/firefox),
> which
> I have set to "post as draft", then go to WP to finish the post, the
> timestamp doesn't get updated when I publish. This behaviour is
> consistent,
> if unexpected.
>
> Les

Correction: My case is same as Les'

I use BlogJet, post as draft, then copy and paste updated code.
First save-as-draft date prevails.

My guess would be there is something wrong with the XML-RPC client and the
way it handles post/draft requests maybe?

I just tried a non-remote draft-then-publish, and it works as expected.
It's only when using remote blogging tools that this happens I guess....

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/