[wp-hackers] Refresh Timestamp

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Sun Oct 29 15:17:48 GMT 2006

As Les said - you *published* it - so yeah.
But when I _post as a draft_ that's a far cry from publishing.

I do my drafting offline, so I never noticed, except yesterday I posted a
"drafted" page that was a year old - that's when it hit me. I never
"published" always saved as a draft.

Post date should be the date of the first "Publish" command. Not first save.

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/