[wp-hackers] RE: 2.1 Ongoing Work

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 21:36:26 GMT 2006

I think the issue with this is the fact that links/bookmarks/blogroll is
being rolled into the same category structure as post categories, so some
earmark must be set to define the specific default category for
links/bookmarks/blogroll.
I agree that being able to change the category title would be best, much
like uncategorized can be changed now, even if it stays the default cat if a
containing cat is deleted.

While on the subject, is there any documentation started to outline the new
template tags for the structure, or will all  the existing tags work the
same?

~miklb