[wp-hackers] RE: 2.1 Ongoing Work

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Wed Oct 25 06:34:09 GMT 2006

Whereas people coming at WordPress from other directions will be saying
"what?". Many people's links are just that - links to other sites, which are
not necessarily blogs. For confusion reduction, I would prefer "Links" (or
bookmarks even) for the general concept. "Blogroll" can be a category of
links, which would make sense for people who have different kinds of links.

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Losing it[1] - http://lcb.me.uk/
My Flickr Pictures - http://flickr.com/photos/lesbessant/