[wp-hackers] Libertus Anti-Spam?

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Tue Oct 10 13:22:25 GMT 2006

Yeah, reading his intro pretty much confirms yesterdays discussion..

I just think this is a very good idea, and it strikes me that it has serious
potential... Not the repetitiveness itself, but the analyzing of word
patterns in spam.
I mean, tie up a grammer-checker and a flesh-kincaid meter to a compression
test, wouldn't that work?

Don't focus on what's being said, rather focus on how it's being said?

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/