[wp-hackers] Libertus Anti-Spam?

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Mon Oct 9 17:40:39 GMT 2006

> Not the more text you have, but the more text that is similar, I guess.
> "spam spam spam" will compress more than "abcdefghijklmn" despite being

I understand this.. I just don't see how it relates to Spam but not (or at
least more than) normal text...
That's really it.. Just curious on how this works, because it's an
interesting concept where all of a sudden we're focusing on the _way_
spammers type more than what they write - the latter being what most other
spam filters check for.

Combine both together and you get something close to infallible... but they
both have to be great in the first place.

Guess we just wait for Paul?

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/