[wp-hackers] Wordpress and Web Standards

Robin Adrianse shorty114 at shorty114.net
Fri Oct 6 05:09:22 GMT 2006

Yeah, that's why I said that the Kubrick theme (default theme) is valid. We
can't do anything about other, 3rd party themes.

I believe the idea of implementing Atom 1.0 into the core (I'm sure there's
a plugin that would do it) has been floating around for a while. I can't
recall why exactly it was never done.

There's a Trac ticket (http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/1526) that was done,
but as far as I can tell, it's still waiting for dev feedback.