[wp-hackers] Anyone know who runs themes.wordpress.net?

silkjaer at theundersigned.net silkjaer at theundersigned.net
Wed Oct 4 12:54:02 GMT 2006

I am running the theme viewer.

Every day I receive a massive amount of emails from the theme viewer, and
I must admit that i don't have 1/2-1 hour every day to go through all
mails. I, as far as possible, go through the mails once a week, and stops
when I have had enough. That is what's causing the delays some users
experience.

Sincerely,

Thomas Silkjær
http://theundersigned.net