[wp-hackers] Make an RSS Feed for a single page

Robin Adrianse shorty114 at shorty114.net
Tue Oct 3 04:30:41 GMT 2006

This is a problem more suited to the support forums,
http://wordpress.org/support/

But just to mention something, /?feed=rss2&p24 is *meant* to show the
comments for whatever post #24 is. With "pretty" links enabled, it would be
something like /2006/05/05/some-post/feed/.

It shouldn't be hard to make another file that takes only one post, selected
by ID from the URL (?p=2), then just show that file. If you don't know what
I'm talking about, the codex (http://codex.wordpress.org) might be a good
place for you to get familiar with WP's code.

Once again, though, the support forums are better for this kind of stuff.