[wp-hackers] Free JavaScript blowfish implementation?

Roland Haeder webmaster at mxchange.org
Mon Oct 2 22:41:00 GMT 2006

Hello,

I'm searching here on the Net for a freely available blowfish implementation
in JavaScript. For PHP I have already found one:
http://www.koders.com/php/fidBE302167DA8C64B24344F8AAB9ED89EF031783C5.aspx?s=blowfish

Hmmm, one problem might come up here: How shall the JavaScript get the secret
key from the server's harddisk?

What I want to do is to encrypt a currently in plain-text readable key in my
HTML code so that simple regular expressions cannot find it.

Does someone know where I can find Blowfish? Or is there a "better" solution
out? I really need this encryption for my plug-in here.

Roland

--
(GNU) PGP ID: 0x8C8859B9

Weblog: