[wp-hackers] WP-Medic?

Robert Deaton false.hopes at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 00:43:41 GMT 2006

On 10/1/06, Roland Haeder <webmaster at mxchange.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> does someone use WP-Medic in his/her WP installation?
>
> I just want to say that I have "hacked" wp-medic to get it working with
> 2.0.4 :-)
>
> Here is my little patch:
> http://blog.mxchange.org/downloads/wp-medic.zip

If you don't mind, would you e-mail me a zip of the original plugin if
you have it as well? It actually belongs to Firas and myself, and its
one of the things I lost in my server crash and haven't been able to
recover. Its one of the things that I used to have new unreleased code
for but don't anymore, but I still need to put this one back out
there.

--
--Robert Deaton