[wp-hackers] Plugin suggestion - archives

Lee Kelleher leekelleher at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 15:27:10 GMT 2006

When I develop a theme, I generally make changes to any of the 'archive'
pages (this includes category, archives and search)
In the template pages (category.php;archive.php;date.php;etc.) I switch
the_content() for the_excerpt().

I've also been making the post list to use <dl> tags.

- Lee

--
Lee Kelleher
http://leekelleher.com/