[wp-hackers] Lack of code savvy volunteers vs wp-hackers

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 04:59:43 GMT 2006

[Computer Guru Wrote>
> Wouldn't work.
>
> As soon as there's more than one page of threads people will stop paging through them - and it would be no different than the current model. Sure, the harder questions would be separated, but it does nothing to make people actually read the back-threads.
>
> Computer Guru]

Yeah, good point.. ;) I could write up a page in the Codex, or whatever.. for "Common Problems + The Solutions", or something similiar... and then like in my "WP layout" image..
http://www.vindictivebastard.net/images2/wpforumlayout2.gif
(Don't worry, viewing from here is safe, the anti-hotlinking .htaccess file is out of there.. lol)

Add a link on the support forum's index page (on left side, like in that image).. pointing to that page in the Codex?  I know this doesn't have to do with the hackers getting the "challenging questions".. but, just was saying for the "general problem" type questions.. and having the answers..

Is there some where in the Codex.. that this has/had been started yet, or.. ? Just was wondering if it's even worth doing or not too..?? *Even if*, the people don't see that link on the index page, "we" could direct them to that place in the Codex... I don't know though.. I didn't have enough Pepsi yet, so.. =P

spencerp