[wp-hackers] 2.1 branch

Stefano steagl at people.it
Sun Nov 19 10:35:05 GMT 2006

On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 21:33:16 +0000, Peter Westwood
<peter.westwood at ftwr.co.uk> wrote:

>We may not have enough time left for a pre-christmas release - afterall
>we don't want a christmas release like last time ;-)
>
>Maybe we should aim for a date mid Janurary?

I+1 setting now a date in january as proposal release date would be
helpfull to plugin developpers to start think to check an test theyr
plugin and have plenty of time to update thayr stuff... this would be
a nice first step towards the 4/6 months realease cycle Matt proposed
some time ago.

And no... a Xmas eve release wouldn't be good for translation team too
;)

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it