[wp-hackers] Email system revamp

Andy Beard list.andy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 18:05:34 GMT 2006

That process works pretty well too

I would just like some system included that conforms to current email
standards for both commenting and joining a blog. Databases are storing
email addresses, and you can never rule out a security hole.

As an example if I do install Marks plugin somewhere, I will probably adapt
it to have some legal stuff in the messages sent, including real contact
details, as you never know what comments might slip through the spam
filters.