[wp-hackers] Subscription to user level

R.J. Kaplan just.be.happy at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 11:19:09 GMT 2006

OK, this is a bit complicated, and I want a bit help in general ideas
of how to accomplish this:
I need to set up a section of  of a site that will only be available
to subscribed users (via paypal or similar) I was thinking about user
levels, but they're not so flexible anymore (i'd want to give the
user the a separate level so he/she can read articles in a restricted
area, but not write articles) also, how would I handle the
subscription part, how would I write a script that will update the
user level, through some wordpress interface? write directly to the db?
Any direction and help would be appreciated.
Joe