[wp-hackers] WP 2.1 Launch and Heads-up for Plugin Developers

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Thu Nov 2 17:03:54 GMT 2006

Um, what about an RSS feed?
I mean, we're WP, and we don't do RSS feeds for release? Not Mailing lists, no need for two way communication.

Those that want emails can sign up via one of the hundred RSS-mailers (feedburner's the best). No maintenance, and anyone that wants out just stops reading/synching.

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/