[wp-hackers] RE: 2.1 Ongoing Work: links/bookmarks/blogroll

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 06:46:03 GMT 2006

I know some feel this has been a dead horse, but now that I'm working with
2.1 more, I have a better grasp on the issue at hand.

Currently, with 2.1 if I run wp_list_cats, the "blogroll" category shows
up.  If that behavior is to be normal, then I definitely think another term
should be used, though it is my opinion that category should be excluded
from that tag by default.  Otherwise, I envision numerous threads in the
support forums asking how to remove it.

I think having a sub-category of "links" called blogroll would be more
appropriate, with the admin tab reflecting the more general term.

~miklb