[wp-hackers] Sites running WP

Paul Menard codehooligans at codehooligans.com
Wed May 24 21:46:04 GMT 2006

Thanks Matt.

The very cool thing about this was the use of the dynamic Pages
hierarchy. When the content author (up in my DC office) wants a new
top-level item she just adds it to the page level and 'magic' the
node appears on the site. Unlike the old MT days when this had to be
changed by a developer only. Not that MT couldn't handle this. It
just was not architected that way via our templates.

There are a number of others site we have worked on using WP as the
back-end CMS. And correct none look like a blog. Though some contain
blog or news feeds.

Thanks.