[wp-hackers] Quick poll I ran on my site

Carson Evans carson at digitalambit.com
Tue May 2 12:15:29 GMT 2006

Why upgrade if the version we are on works? Also, some of us are in
hosted environments where we aren't in control and/or upgrading would
break something else other than WP. And, some of us are in hosted
environments where our sys-admins haven't had the bandwidth to do a
thorough analysis of the pros and cons of 5.x. (read: security)