[wp-hackers] Request: Enable replying to comments at /wp-admin/edit-comments.php

Carthik Sharma carthik at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 19:58:48 GMT 2006

My normal comment reviewing flow is to go to the
"/wp-admin/edit-comments.php"
page so that I can see the full text of all the comments taht have
been posted since I last logged in.

Following this, I click on "view post" links for each of the comments
and proceed to reply to the comments.

It would be MUCH easier if each comment had either of (in order of preference):

a) An AJAXified form to reply to each comment
b) A link to reply to the comment (not the same as View Post - but
maybe View Post can be changed to View This Comment instead)

Plan a) would significantly reduce the time taken to reply to the
comments, since there will be less back-and-forthing between the posts
and the edit-comments.php page.

Thank you,
Carthik.

--