[wp-hackers] Porting Wordpress to PostgreSQL

Andrew Krespanis leftjustified at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 03:52:23 GMT 2006

Sorry, I hit send too early:
Also, adoDB 4.8 implements the Active Record pattern in a very similar
manner to the intentions of the Zend Framework (although Zend haven't
released that code yet afaik); although it actually is a more feature
rich implementation. That alone would be a godsend for many plugin developers...

class Product extends ADODB_Active_Record {}
$p = new Product();
$p.name = 'Wicked Worpdress T-Shirt';
$p.price = '$15.00';
$p.save();

^ nothing to port there :D

--
http://leftjustified.net/
~ Show me one user that actually needs a 'reset' button on a web form